Planning for CoachingView Resource
Coaching is an important professional learning strategy that supports professional growth. Coaching can address a range of characteristics and developmental needs that contribute to the effectiveness of a teacher.
This set of resources provides support to both the coach and coachee in planning for a successful coaching experience.
- Accreditation of Initial Teacher Education Programs in Australia - 273KB PDF
- Australian Charter for the Professional Learning of Teachers & School Leaders - 249KB PDF
- Australian Professional Standard for Principals - 486KB PDF
- Australian Professional Standards for Teachers - 309KB PDF
- Australian Teacher Performance and Development Framework - 735KB PDF
- Certification of Highly Accomplished and Lead Teachers in Australia - 312KB PDF
- Teacher Registration in Australia - 256KB PDF
- Classroom Practice
- Performance & Development
- Professional Learning
- Self-Assessment & Reflection
- The Standards
- Illustrations of Practice