Supervising Preservice TeachersView Resource
Supervising Preservice Teachers is an interactive and self-directed online professional learning experience. The modules are designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of those who supervise preservice teachers during a professional experience placement.
Program features and benefits
- Four high quality, evidence based and interactive modules.
- Flexible learning design - decide what's important to you.
- Multimedia and online resources: audio, video, discussion forums and more.
- Opportunities to learn with teachers from across Australia.
- Modules are mapped to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- Certificates are issues for all module completions.
Registration is free for Australian school education professionals.